Thanks to our specificities we receive many clients by word of mouth and the recommendations of those we have welcome and who often became friends.
Maderibek and the drivers-guides always take small roads to allow you to admire nature far from the crowd and discover the Balinese culture. They know the perfect restaurants and other places. They are always available to let you attend a ceremony, to give you information about the culture that can make your tour enjoyable until late. They don’t count their time and they are keen to look after you.
They go with you on the sites in order to give you the proper explanation meanwhile others stay in the car.
This and many others details make our difference, you will see that on the spot: it is our 5 star service for your comfort and our originality and 1000 stars for the heart…
We do not impose any hotel, you are free and we do not receive any commission from your purchases in the shops or hotels.
On the other hand, we can book for you during your stay in Bali:
- Boat to Gili islands, massages in Ubud, rental of villa, diving, climbing to Mount Batur or Mount Agung, trekking, walk around Tamblingan lake, visit Tenganan village or Tirtagganga. Those trekking have to be organized with local guides, therefore we cannot be with you during the trekking.
- Suggestions of other activities to make your stay more pleasant:
- Riding bicycle in the rice fields
- Riding elephants
- Safari Park
- Bali Bird Park
- Cooking courses
- Glass bottom boat to see turtles and fish
- Walk under water with an aqualung and be yourself a fish; very funny for the kids
Ceremonies: if they take place during your stay (wedding, Odalan, anniversary of a temple of Maderibek’s family).
We can also organize special events: Melukat, purification at a Brahman’s place if you wish, meet a balian (healer), engagement in an unusual place: waterfall, river banks, rice field, etc, renewal of your wedding woes, organization of your Balinese wedding with costume and make up according to the Balinese culture, religious ceremony, blessing by a priest or even organization of the reception if you wish to receive friends.